Monday, November 19, 2007

Week of November 19, 2007














We have been working on the letter “Pp” this week. Our poem for the week was Little Pilgrim. We found the Pp’s our poem and talked about being thankful. We practiced printing the capital and lowercase Pp, worked on the My Pp Book and in our journals drew something in our “pockets”.
In math, we are learning how to copy and extend different kind of patterns. We worked on the AB, AAB and ABB patterns using unifix cubes and coloring the patterns on paper.
A Peek at Next Week…
Letter: Review Theme: Turkeys
Math: Patterning



Parent/Teacher Conferences
If your conference time is during day on Thursday, Nov. 29th, I will be meeting with you in the music/art room. I have a substitute teacher that day. If our conference day is Thursday evening, I will be meeting with you in my classroom.


Important Dates
Nov. 21, 22, 23-Thanksgiving Break
Nov. 29– Parent/Teacher Conferences
Nov. 30- No School


Happy Thanksgiving!